My daughter Madison loves her sweets and this shake is no exception. It’s easy enough for kids to make (with a little adult supervision), they will be so proud of themselves when they’re finished! We put ours in decorated mason jars and used candy-striped straws for extra cuteness!
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon crushed candy canes plus 1 teaspoon for garnish
- whipped cream for topping
- Using an immersion or traditional blender, blend ice cream and milk until smooth. Add peppermint extract and crushed candy canes and blend another 5 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.