These No-Bake Nachos are perfect for the holidays. So quick to put together and they disappear even faster. The red and green tortilla chips add a festive flair and the kids and adults will be lined up to get another bite or two of these great appetizers.
- 1 small bag green and red tortilla chips
- 1 can refried beans (16 oz)
- ½ head Romaine or iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups shredded Colby jack cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- Place tortila chips on a few platters. Layer in this order: refried beans (you may heat these if you'd like but I leave them cold like a dip so the chips don't get soggy as fast), then lettuce, cheese, sour cream and top with tomatoes. You will have leftover chips from the bag.