This fresh and simple salad is a crowd pleaser! Burrata is simply divine and this recipe will have you wanting to serve it all the time!
- 8oz Burrata Cheese (can be found in gourmet markets)
- 4 Heirloom tomatoes
- 6 Leaves fesh basil
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Take burrata out of refrigerator 20 minutes before serving. In a blender or with an immersion blender, mix olive oil and basil for about 10-20 seconds. Add sea salt.
- Cut heirloom tomatoes into ½ inch to 1 inch chunks. put in large bowl with an opening thru the center for the bur rata. Spoon the burrata onto the center of the bowl with tomatoes surrounding the cheese. Drizzle the love oil mixture and balsamic vinegar over the tomatoes and burrata. Top with freshly cracked pepper and serve.